Top Businesses in British Columbia

More companies in this location

Services in British Columbia

Latest Reviews in British Columbia

Petsmart - Aggressive Groomig 3.4 I've been getting my dog groomed at the Sumas location for years. The last time I picked up my dog the groomer was very aggressive with another dog... Canada Drives - Secured Savings Loan 4.0 Last night was fast tracked into getting a secured savings loan . After having more time to read the contract i knew it was not in my beast interests... Coast Spas - No Support 1.5 I have to say their warrenty and technical support is very bad. I've had nothing but problems since I purchased mine in April of last year and their... Hakim Optical terrible experience! 3.0 Sad to say I had a terrible experience at Hakim Optical Burnaby BC (High Gate) no refund, no glasses I can see with, been dealing with this for 9... Td Auto Finance - TD Auto Sucks 1.1 In January 2017 I was dismissed from my job. I had to explain to them that I was unemployed. This past Friday they took out a payment of $223.00... Avis - Wrong vehicle for the journey 1.0 We hired a car from Downtown Vancouver for 14 days. We told the sales guy on vacation and that we were crossing the Rockies to Calgary. We were given... Zerowater - Can't believe they are still allowed to sell these! 1.0 I came here to see if others were experiencing the same problems with this filters as I have been. After1 week of using three different replacement... Saladmaster Oil Core Electroc Kettle Probe is not functioning 3.0 I used the salad master Oil Core kettle once or twice max. Then I stored after cleaning it as the required instructions demanded. After nearly 3...