Top Businesses in British Columbia

More companies in this location

Services in British Columbia

Latest Reviews in British Columbia

Forest River - 25rks widwood trailer 2016 junk 1.5 We bought frailer brand new cause we liked layout and options not knowing that it would be in shop continues starting with dinning table rail for bed... Driveco Motors - Driveco sells junk vehicals period . 1.7 Anyone having problems with Driveco complain too the BBB . Then they will fix your problem other than that stay away from these con artist there not... TD Canada Trust - Service I only dealt with TD for number of years, but now I am seriously thinking about switching to other competitors. TD is the wost bank to deal with.... Frigidaire professional 2.3 Piece of crap!! Since the day we got the full freeer it has been freezer burning food a two weeks later sometimes earlier the repair mam said it's... Scotiabank - Theft and Liers 1.1 Bank in Surrey, 13790 72 ave , My Family has been banking at Scotia Bank since the early 90's, but now we are looking for a new bank. Get the feeling... Aon - Nil response - , gave up on them 2.0 I emailed my request for professional liability insurance x3, 2 weeks ahead of the deadline. they still have not responded, leaving me no choice but... Shaw Cable - Mis quoted 1.0 I was quoted a special bundle price of 79 dollars a month. I waited 19 days for an installer, got cable installed July 19th. They gave me all the... Sears - The door fell off a week old stove.............. 1.3 I picked up the phone six days ago thinking I was just booking a simple repair appointment. It has bounced from customer service, to the repair...