Top Businesses in Bristol

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bristol

Modlily - Returns policy 1.3 Bought dress and it was about half size it should be I tried for a week to return but company did not reply! I was asked for order numbers and I gave... Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Bristol, Bristol Item still hasn't arrived, can't find a way to contact them and tracking information on website is missing! Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review from Bristol, Bristol 1.0 Ordered bouquet on a tuesday at 3pm, wednesday at 4 pm a call to say it couldnt be delivered until the next day and offered to up grade the bouquet... BattDepot - APPALLING CUSTOMER "SERVICE" After being assured that the parcel has been dispatched via Hermes,& desperatly waiting there is no sign of it. They have not given me the correct tra... All American Outdoor Construction - House Construction Review from Bristol, Bristol 1.0 Dino milutinovic of All american outdoor construction took a $2500 deposit for work and has dissappeared with our money. No permits were applied for,... Miele - Ten year warranty promotion still waiting for certificate after six months 1.9 I purchased a Miele WMB120 on 01/02/2016 from Currys with what was a promotional ten year parts and labour warranty. Today's date is 26/07/2016 after... Elite Phones And Computers Laptop Repair Review from Bristol, Bristol 1.3 Horrible experience. Sent my laptop to repair a broken screen, which they did repair however during fixing or delivery other issue appeared and now... Adecco Customer Care Review from Bristol, Bristol 1.0 these prats have messed up my wages three times now and just simply do not give a toss about their workers. they're very very professional on...