Top Businesses in Brighton And Hove

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Brighton And Hove

Florence Scovel - SCAM 1.0 Why are Facebook still allowing this company to advertise. Its unbelievable. I have tried everything to get them removed but it seems Facebook arent... Florence Scovel - Dont order 1.7 I ordered a bracelet and received a cheap heart necklace some time after that looked like it was from a christmas cracker. They claimed this due to ... Epson - Load of Rubbish. 1.8 Over many tens of years I have used Epson printers. Some were reasonable most were ***. Over the weekend I tried to print one label as many times I... Completesave scam I have just received my credit card statement and found a £15 payment to completesave on it. Much the same as all the other people on this site I... Mattress World - Do not order from this company 1.0 I ordered an expensive mattress with next day delivery. They failed to deliver and informed me by text without reason or explanation. I spent 43... Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review from Brighton, Brighton And Hove 2.7 I ordered 2 champagne coloured dresses and got 1 champagne and 1 ivory dress. I need to return the ivory one and I was told to mail it back with my... Mcafee - Overcharged my account I subscribe to mcafee -payment renewal due in September.In the interim, they debit my account with an additional sum of £89.99. I ring their Indian... Saxton 4x4 - Riktonbuilding ltd 1.0 Jason was so helpful selling us our car he helped in every way it may our journey up to collect the car a pleasure with a nice attitude towards...