Top Businesses in Bangkok

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bangkok

Accorhotels - Novotel at bangkok airport 1.0 over priced,staff have been microchipped, no smiles in thailand, the "land of smiles". obviously the manager has NO idea of what's going on. if you... Etihad Airways - Never again! 3.3 flew to Bangkok for my wifes birthday in business class with ETIHAD. All fine outward journey . On our return we arrived at desk at 17.30pm our... Its Just Lunch - It's Just Lunch Thailand / Singapore - Liar ! 1.0 I have joined IJL Bangkok/Singapore in 2009, they changed office location, changed person in charge until 2011 everyone left the office without... Air Asia - NOT COSTUMER-FRIENDLY!! 2.3 We booked this winter several flights with airasia and 2 of them have already changed their departure time. One of them is even a connected flight.... Thai Professional Introductions - Lied to and cheated by thai-professional.com Lawrence Lynch is the owner of the website. He lies and is involved in fraud in order to create business and make money usually at the expense of lon... Make Me Heal - Full Facial Plastic Surgery Compression Garment Review from Bangkok, Bangkok Reference: 1448690808271. on nov 27,15 i placed the above order with u for full facial plastic surgery compression garment,for which i paid in... Air Asia - Sold tickets they knew immigration would not allow On Tuesday 27th of October at 07:40 ICT, myself and 2 other passengers arrived at Bangkok - Don Mueang to fly to Siem Reap. At this point we were told... Lazada Thailand - Lazada Can't Be Trusted - Should Be Investigated 2.4 I am warning everyone about shopping online with Lazada. Online shopping is only beginning in Thailand and Lazada is one of Thailand’s biggest online...