Top Businesses in Bali

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bali

Air Asia - Customer Care Review from Denpasar, Bali I had the worst experience in my life time dealing with Air Asia ground staff at The Perth International Airport. Month ago I booked my second ... Air Asia - I don’t wish what I’ve been through even to my worst enemy 1.0 I traveled with my family during July, through Asia for almost 30 days. Our first destination was India and the last one, Bali. We did the indian visa... Air Asia - Refuse to refund for flight I purchased a flight with one of their reps in the airport on 4/6, I was told at that time that if I needed to change anything or cancel, I could... Airbnb - Unfair Dismissal I have a property listed with Airbnb with all 5 star ratings and wonderful reviews. Out of the blue, Airbnb "Quality Department" took a decision to... Utopic Apartments - Utopic Seminyak, Bali - THEFT of money by staff 1.0 Myself and my girlfriend stayed at Utopic Apartments in Seminyak Bali for roughly three months and up until the end of our stay would have recommended... Malaysia Airlines - Inexcusable treatment when mechanical problems kept our plane from flying! 1.5 mH187! I have written them a very long letter. I have not heard back. The short version is .... Our flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur was canceled... Flipkey - Bali Villa's Managed by Costa Collins Twice we booked Villa's in Bali managed by Costa Collins. He manages a series of properties and advertises them on Flipkey and several other sites. Bo... Lazada Indonesia - Very disappointing. NEVER AGAIN !!! 3.0 I ordered a Blackberry z30 and received it in a malfunctioned conditions as described below:

1. Caller cannot hear me, but i can hear the caller