Top Businesses in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

The Limited - Poor Online Service I ordered several items online to be shipped to Australia. After five days I received an email notifying me that one of the items (being a $80 dress)... Meetup - They don't care about their customers 2.1 They claimed they sent an email two weeks ago asking me to remove speed dating from my events or they would shut my group down. I never received an... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Quick response and excellent customer service 5.0 I ordered a number of items from Fashion Mia a little while ago. They were to be delivered in two batches. One batch came quite quickly and as ordered... Zulily - Happy with my purchases After not having purchased from Zulily before I was very tempted to buy some shoes in their retro range. I was sceptical so read some reviews before p... Pacific Tycoon payments ceased 1.0 I have been a client of Pacific Tycoon for a few years and all was well until April, when payments stopped. I have not received any payments for... Bloomex Flowers - Flowers are dead! Extremely disappointing! You should be extremely ashamed of yourselves and you should be put out of business. The flowers I received this morning are... Malaysia Airlines Customer Care Review from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 1.3 I flew Syd/kul/comb early dec and returned 14jan16. Cmb/Kul/SydStaff very rude and refused to help me to put my cabin bag up. This happened more than... KERANIQUE Free Offer a scam 1.0 Kerenique billed us after we received their so called free offer, and when I contacted them via email they said they do not have me on record.
The a...