Top Businesses in Auckland, Auckland

More companies in this location

Services in Auckland, Auckland

Latest Reviews in Auckland, Auckland

Robert Half - Dissapointing Job Hunting Support 1.8 I have known Robert Half since I moved to Auckland which was 2 years ago. They placed me at my current job. 3 weeks ago I was called in for an... Brand Developers - Shocking customer service 1.9 I ordered a Total Gym Shaper. Less than 18hrs later I wanted to cancel the order. Was not able to. Was told they would send a message to the driver... Brand Developers - Powerfit broken after 15 months 1.4 Bought a powerfit in August 2015 and paid it off in monthly instalments. Just a little after a year of use it broke down so rang customer care if... Qantas Airways - Jetstar baggage charges I can confirm that the customer service at Jetstar is non-existent. We were in Australia visiting our daughter. We wanted to see some of New Zealand... Brand Developers - Customer Service very poor to non existent 1.7 Purchased the Power Fit just before xmas with the associated "free gifts"have tried to contact the customer service a number of times to cancel the... Ymca Auckland - Complaint! 13/12/2016 3.1 I have been going to the Massey ymca in Auckland for a long time, and have found it to be very disrespectful towards me. Maybe because of the way I... Ovens Enterprises - Consulting Accelerator Program Review from Auckland, Auckland Requested a refund after submitting the paperwork before the 30 days expired no refund. A second installment was then deducted off my credit card... Younique - Lipstain 5.0 I went to the Women's Expo in Tauranga and wanted to buy Lipstain and told it would be ordered that night and was given a bank account to pay my $30...