Top Businesses in Rogers, Arkansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rogers, Arkansas

Green Dot Corporation - I want my money back for fraudulent charges 1.8 , I've had a dispute since September I have called hula and Google Peak games I do not do hula or Google Peak games I am on a fixed income and I have... Hanks Fine Furniture - Given one price over phone and different one in store! 3.0 I made my first purchase at Hanks 18 years ago and I just purchased a new home and was looking for a particular color dining room set and some new... Sonic - Like we never existed! 1.9 We arrived at sonic in Fayetteville last Sunday at the crossover store party of 4. Wanted to get food and shakes for my family. Parked in stall... Hanks Fine Furniture - Awesome Experience. Sam Yamani is the Best 5.0 Furniture sales people as we all know can be a hassle. Our experience was just the Opposite. Sam gave us the space we needed and as we started asking... Green Dot Corporation - Will not let me check my balance and now I can't get any bills paid. 1.1 Put money on the card two times without any trouble. The third time I put money on the card and it won't let me pay any bills. and won't let me see... Green Dot Corporation - Customer Service is nothing but a JOKE 1.8 I have purchased green dot money pak many times over the yrs. Now I purchased one today and it will only release my money to a re-loadable card. I... Kfc - It kept going down hill till it crashed!! 3.3 Went to KFC placed order he held out three cups. I was trying to take two. He said you want three in a pisy way. I said no one for each. He said I do... Hanks Fine Furniture - Extremely Disappointed - Rogers Store 2.1 I purchased 2 dressers on 10-02-16 from the Rogers Store. I was told by sales rep "Sam Yamani" that I would have them around Halloween. I went to the...