Top Businesses in Fayetteville, Arkansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Fayetteville, Arkansas

Washington Regional - ER DOCTOR CHANDLER VERY RUDE 1.0 I am a 61 year old woman who tripped and felt flat on my face on the concrete. Knocked myself out. Woke up with severe dizziness along with a... Cleos Furniture - Lack of quality and service 1.8 I bought an entertainment center from cleo's. Paid a guy to pick it up. Upon opening the piece was super dusty , unusual. Putting the legs on and... Cox Communications - You overcharge multiple late fee months in a row 1.0 You are the worst company I have ever dealt with. You literally have a system in place to cheat people on late fees, raise prices. I'm sure there's a... Cleos Furniture - Cleo's warranty is not guaranteed! Purchased 2 reclining sofas and a big recliner. Catnapped is the brand. Both arms came off of one of the sofas. Contacted Cleo's in Fayetteville AR.... Black Hills Energy - RIP OFF! Beware - They are money hungry monsters! UNFAIR BILLING! FAKE ARBITRARY BILLS! 1.0 I have paid my bill every month without fail. This company took over Source Gas (sadly, as we never had a problem with them) . Today they sent me a... Steak N Shake - ANA THE TYRANT The managers at Steak 'n' Shake in Fayetteville, Arkansas were incredibly rude. I waited nearly 20 minutes for my order to be taken and another 40... Resolved Target refused to sell a display item 1.9 I went to Target this morning to buy a wall mount for a flat screen tv and decided to look down the clearance aisle. I found a cute little throw I... Washington regional Fayetteville Ar. rude and disrespectful of theor patient's 1.0 My 5 year old daughter went in there at 11:45p.m. -12:00 am and was just released at 6:20am. They treated us like *** and Jesus Rodriguez was very...