Top Businesses in Corning, Arkansas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Corning, Arkansas

TRACFONE IS A RIP-OFF I ordered a Tracfone and airtime card on 5/9 with overnight shipping. When I hadn't received information on 5/10, I contacted them and was told it... Days Inn - Great service Mountain Home, AR Days Inn was the perfect place to stay. Employees Bill, Rex and Michael were wonderful. The breakfast was the best of all the motels... Centurylink - DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! Stay away from this company if you have any other options at all! They tell you a price and despite a contract you bill will continue to go up! I call... Phonak - Very poor aids I purchased the Phonax Cros. almost 3 years ago. I had nothing but trouble hearing with them since. They were return for repair and they still didn’t... Usaa - Wrong Estimation Review from Corning, Arkansas I was rear ended by a USAA insured my estimate was over 7000 dollars USAA sent me 2000 dollars I still have USAA checks its been over 5 months they... Avasflowers - Valentines day ruined Ordered 18 lilies,vase,3 mylar baloons,teddy bear, and chocolates. Received no where near 18 lilies, all dead btw. No balloons, a crappy little teddy... Visionworks - WORST Customer Service Vision Works located at The Villages at Allen has the WORST customer service! I've gone to that location multiple times hoping it would get better... Safelite Autoglass - Safelite murdered my puppy! This company must be stopped! How many dogs have to die before something's done to stop them! I had 18 yr old black pug. He was in very good...