Top Businesses in Tucson, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Tucson, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Tucson, Arizona

Conns - Unhappy Arrived to conn's on rivers in Tucson walk in everyone standing and talking laughing not acknowledging that I walk in the store so I look to to were... Vizio sound 1.6 I purchased a 32" vizio tv on August 25 at Target. The direct tv man hooked it up and everything was fine. Nice picture color good, etc. Shortly... Geico Auto Claim 1.0 Car insured by GEICO was in an accident, we inform Geico but never hear back. Find out from the body shop that the appraiser has come the next day.... Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! 2.0 I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased... $1300 Motherload Washer from Sears is Garabage 1.0 Less than 12 months wont honor warrenty, charges me $180 to not fix anything. Wont balance, turns itself off, clothes are still dry after Deep Fill... El Rio Community Health Center - Worst Service Ever 1.0 I have never been treated so poorly by a Physician's Office before. I established with a nurse practitioner and was told afterwards I would be able... Worst Burger King EVER 2.7 I went thru the drive thru at the BK at I-10 and Cortaro Road, Tucson, 9/15/17. I ordered two whoppers w/ cheese, mustard, ketchup and extra pickle... Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies - Bad customer service 1.0 Horrible I went in today at Location #595 in Spring. My son bought a hav hose that had a hole in it but my husband & I were out of town & not able...