Top Businesses in Tucson, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Tucson, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Tucson, Arizona

Select Comfort - Poor quality, falls apart the bottom mattress that holds the internal guts, start tearing, thru poor materials and sleep number told me i have to purchase many parts over... American Homes 4 Rent - Worst mistake ever! 1.0 Do not rent from American homes for Rent. This is the worst mistake I ever made, they will take all the money they can take from you and if you are... Unable to reach customer service rep for City of Tucson Water company regarding a 600.00 monthly bill 1.0 Last month we received a greater than 500.00 bill from City of Tucson. When speaking to a City of Tucson Customer Services representative in an... Frys Food Stores - Injury be sure to keep your distance from any possible injury as fry's does not resolve injuries. only call was from an inconsiderate, rude, self-centered... Allstate - Worst experience ever 2.9 My hot water tank smoked and leaked (i.e. smoke and water damage). I was told I would be out of my home for four days while, at the same time,... Window World - Cheap company The issue with W.W, is each franchise is managed by the owner. So any bad service is solely his responsibility. I was an installer at the Tucson az.... Centurylink - Fraud, also bad customer service 1.0 Fraud: Called to disconnect CenturyLink account in December 2016. Returned modem successfully in December as well to fulfill 1 year contract. Woman... FIRST AMERICAN HOME WARRANTY SUCKS!! 1.0 BUYER BEWARE!! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LACKING! THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOUR MONEY!! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I CALLED IN A SERVICE REQUEST...