Top Businesses in Tempe, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Tempe, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Tempe, Arizona

Orangutan Home Services - Can't be trusted. 2.0 I have a contract with Orangutan and Im so disgusted with them, its ridiculous. Ive been with them for years and was satisfied, but they came out... Godaddy SSL scam 1.0 Today GoDaddy turned out to be a scam. Thanks a lot godaddy. They ripped me for $2000 give or take on SSL. Some concerned guy called me from Godaddy... Gentle Dental Tempe - Gentle Dental - Tempe, AZ (formerly Southwest Dental) 1.0 Had 2 appts on same day for 2 family members. Received text reminders day prior. Had appointment card. Showed up, no appointments booked. This has... Ziprecruiter - Completely Ruined My Financial Standing 2.2 I am now without a bank account due to a job that I took on ZipRecruiter. All of my student loan payments, bills, & direct deposit came from my... Horrible Service from Express Scripts Doctor ordered scripts, forgot one number of my home address. Express Scripts called to verified. Verified it, said my scripts would go out. Called... The Dump - Been dumped 1.0 A month a go I put a down payment on some furniture. they called to verify delivery. I went to make the final payment and they had sold the furniture... Shutterfly - Poor Customer Service 1.1 I placed an order with ShufferFly and when I received my shipping confirmation, I noticed they had the wrong address. I called ShufferFly to verify... Panda Express - RECEIVED A BIG BLACK MEX HAIR WITH MY ORDER I DO NOT want to even give this location or restaurant 1-Star, but cannot go on with this review if I don't - they deserve less than 0. My assistant...