Top Businesses in Sun City, Arizona

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sun City, Arizona

Banner Health - Boswell Hospital 3.1 Went in for a procedure and was in a room on my back getting ready. A nurse was asking me questions and I didn't hear one. When I told her she bent... Barnet Dulaney Perkins - Beware of Barnet Delaney Perkins 1.3 Had to have surgery for a detached retina. Waited over 6 hours because they were backlogged. Had to stand because they packed other patients into a... Never purchase wine from Target 2.0 While purchasing wine, clerk asked to see drivers license, I assumed procedure to verify dob (I am 75 years old) however the clerk grabbed the... Frys Food Stores Manager Review from Sun City, Arizona Long story short, i was charged for pepsi that i never bought. Returned to store to tell manager of the mistake. Even went so far as to say half was... Meaningful Beauty - Ordered as a 1 time gift for my Mother and they keep shipping and billing me I hate this type of deceit. I ordered a 30 day, one time gift, on-line for my mother for Mother's Day. Three months later I get a bill for a 90 day... Worldwide Golf Shops - Worthless Golf Return Policy 1.8 WORLDWIDE GOLF SHOPS (dba: Van's Golf Shops in Arizona; in other States as Golfers Warehouse, Unita Golf, The Golf Mart, Edwin Watts Golf, or Roger... United Healthcare - UHC uses telemarketers to harass 1.0 UHC keeps calling about their House Calls program. If you refuse, they will just keep calling until you have to block the calls. UHC gets $1,000 per... Bell Honda - Constant sales phone calls! Seriously, don't ever buy from Bell Honda unless you want to be totally harassed by annoying sales phone calls for many years later trying to buy back...