Top Businesses in Show Low, Arizona

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Show Low, Arizona

South West Transmissions - Poor service .Show Low Az. 1.0 The manager gave a date of 6/26/17 and a time of 8AM 9AM on Monday to test and inspect my car for a noise in the front end . Called on Monday the... W A R N I N G : Stay Away From Frontier Communications Stop your Service. 1.0 I like fiber optic service or FIOS. Is clearer than cable and satellite. And I love it when it was Verizon. Now everything change since Frontier... Frontier Communications - Cannot do much of anything. Can't use FaceBook, get timeout errors on many sites like Ebay/pay, my credit union connection etc. Probably the only online payment I can make is... Ashley Furniture - Do not shop here, worse customer service & management I've ever encountered. 1.0 Sales people refuse to let you speak to a manager, many are so unprofessional you wonder how they got hired, so that may be a result of why their... Maverik - Did not receive lottery tickets that were paid for Purchased Megamillion tickets from sales clerk in Lakeside, AZ who appeared unfamiliar with lottery machine and requested help from another clerk.... Thumbtack - 5 star review remains despite Provider Dishonesty 1.6 After receiving bids through thumbtack, we hired Patrick Rawls of Phoenix, AZ to fix our computers. He did a great job on four of our computers and wa... Straight Talk Wireless - Mobile Phone Service Review from Show Low, Arizona 1.0 I refilled my phone yesterday. My phone is STILL so slow, that I can't do anything with it. I paid my money, now you need to give me my service. ... Rosewe - Poor Quality/ Scam / Cannot return 1.2 I ordered a shirt from Rosewe after seeing it on Facebook. It was extremely small for a "Large" and very bad quality. I found out it is Asian sizes...