Top Businesses in Sedona, Arizona

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sedona, Arizona

Sedona Pines Resort - Biggest mistake we have ever made 1.0 We have had nothing but negative experience with this resort and now can't seem to get rid of this timeshare. All we do is pay money for something we... Sedona Pines Resort - Membership/Ownership Cancelled 1.0 I have consistenly paid all resort maintenance fees, RCI membership fees in a timely manner. Sedona Pines randomly cancelled my ownership and... Sedona Sacred Earth - Superb! 5.0 I had the privilege to spend an afternoon with Clint, as he guided me to various places on the land around Sedona. Clint's depth of knowledge (of... Safeway - Pubes in guacamole Yesterday we bought a container of fresh made guacamole from the produce dept. We discovered that it was spoiled so we exchanged it today for... Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham timeshares rents out their units instead of making them avail to owners 1.0 If you want to exchange your points in the Wyndham system, good luck. Instead of making resort weeks available to owners through their resorts... Vacation Network Network - Beware of Vacation Service Network 1.0 Beware of this company! They do not deliver what you pay for and their customer service is non-existent (especially if you have a problem). I paid... Staples - Charges for discounted item that is out of stock 1.8 I wanted to buy a HP laptop during Black Friday. Store Manager told me it would still be available on (Cyber) Monday. On Monday, I walk into the... SpeedConnect - Truly Terrible Service 1.0 I've had over 12 calls in over the past few months to get shoddy service fixed, and they can never take care of the problem. I've requested refunds...