Top Businesses in Queen Creek, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Queen Creek, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Queen Creek, Arizona

Regis Corporation - Nightmare 2.7 It's been a joke the salon manager is not experienced in customer service she looks to the stylist fresh out of school for help explaining why she... Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies - Horrible service 1.6 I went in to have my water tested and purchase chlorine tablets and other chemicals to stabilize my pool, girl behind the counter was horrible, so... Featured Home Depot - Delivery 1.0 On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick up day we... Fantastic Sams - Unauthorize access to private property new store at 23844 S Power RD. #103 For some reason he and his employees think it is ok to touch the cars in the parking lot to put flyers under the... Poshmark - Customer Care Review from Queen Creek, Arizona 1.0 Poshmark has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with in my entire life. If customer service is important to you, do NOT sign up for... Ryland Homes - You Do Not Get What You Pay For 1.3 This home was purchased February 2016 with Ryland Homes (RH). Subdivision Sentiero in Queen Creek, AZ. It was a classic bait and switch routine that... Frys Food Stores - Prescription refill 1.3 Pharmacist refuses to fill my medicine even though it has been 28 days. The fill date on the Rx label shows 10/30 however the pharmacist says it was... Frys Food Stores - Fry's refuses to fill Rx with 10/20 fill date on label with 1 refill available! 2.7 I too have had MANY ISSUES with this Fry's pharmacy. Another one happened TODAY when the pharmacist refused to fill a medication I called in which...