Top Businesses in Phoenix, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Phoenix, Arizona

Delivery Services

Latest Reviews in Phoenix, Arizona

100% full A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End 1.2 I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very... Concentra - Want to spend money for nothing in return? ...go here! Last night I visited the Concentra near PHX, sky harbor airport with my girlfriend who had horrible eye pain and could barely stand to even open her... Arizona Republic - Poor billing 1.8 They overcharged me and I was told I couldn't get a credit for 2 months. Complained to BBB got my credit right away. Now after I cancelled at end of... United Healthcare - UHC is trying to kill me with flu shots... I am allergic to chicken egg yolks. Flu shots are cultured on chicken eggs... United Health Care consistently telephones asking me if I got a flu... United Healthcare - Horrible customer service, useless Passport Program 2.0 I am having the same issues. 3 plus hours on the with UHC customer just yesterday. My broker was with me trying to help get this straightened out. No... SafePro Auto Glass.... 5.0 I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back... Tophatter - I returned my item. Now what? 3.4 I have tried email, I've tried calling and I've tried your filling our one of your "request help comment with no luck...... I did get sent a "return... Simonmed Imaging - Horrible 1.0 Recently went to the office on 19th ave and glendale im not sure what happened to all the wonderful people they use to have there but whoever is in...