Top Businesses in Litchfield Park, Arizona

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Litchfield Park, Arizona

Banner Health - Dishonest/untrusting 1.0 I was diagnosed with an infectious disease in October 2016. I was never made aware of this until February of 2017. I was called by Rebecca Norris and... The Ashton Drake Galleries - Customer Care Review from Litchfield Park, Arizona 3.0 Ok. So I ordered a doll on August 7th, paid extra to have him shipped in 2 days. I was sent the wrong doll. I called them and after being on hold... United of Omaha Life Insurance - Scam of Seniors! United of Omaha, Phoenix, AZ 1.0 My husband has had a universal life policy with United of Omaha for over 20 years. We have paid $840 every 6 months. Never missed a payment or paid... Keranique - Free Trial Review from Litchfield Park, Arizona If i dont get my money back im taking them to court as all you guys are saying you got a free trail for 4 dollars 30 days wasn't even up ad they... Walmart - Paint smell 1.0 I was in a Walmart In Goodyear Arizona and they are doing Construction there and the place smells like Paint I had to Leave cause it was so bad you... Platos Closet - Pants Review from Litchfield Park, Arizona 2.3 I thought platos was a god send to people that can't afford a lot basically like a huge garage sale daily filled with people's unwanted clothing but... I worked at Origami Owl in chandler! They are very horrible people. All they do is just sit around on there *** and not help customers and nor designers. I worked there and I loved it... Capital One - Capitol one auto finance scam I financed a vehicle with capitol one auto finance Aug 2010. I got a 2010 Chevy Malibu that was 15,000. I put down 5,000 so my payment would be 370.00...