Top Businesses in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Internet Services

Drive-through

Dvd Rentals

Latest Reviews in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jimmy Johns - Complaint 2.2 3rd time in a row my order was wrong. #1 forgot my chips. Prices went up.#2 took over twenty minutes. Had the wrong chips. I called, they called back... Leyton Ward in Jail (The Advocacy for Consumer Rights) 1.0 Leyton Ward is in Jail where he belongs for a very long time! Check it out:... Suddenlink - Suddenly drops acsess 1.0 Every single month around the 20th every month my acsess constantly drops every 10 minutes until the day before my bill arrives then it works again... ADT allarm service 1.5 poor customer service, high cancellation fees ADT-Monitored Security is not properly install and that is where they get you to pay extra money to fix... Kmart - Refused return 2.7 I tried to return items bought by my daughter that was visiting from OKLAHOMA. She has 3 small children very busy, receipt was discarded with bags in... Redbox - Deadbox 1.7 Is anyone else using redbox to rent movies? We rented 8 movies and had 8 failures to play. 4 trips to 3 different rebox kiosks. We received promo... Suddenlink - SuddenLYUNlinked is worthless in Flagstaff, AZ 1.0 LOVE the way the "high speed internet" constantly drops to just a couple of mps. download, CONSTANTLY. C-Serv is a joke overall. Heaven forbid you... Taco Bell - Male server wearing complete make up 1.0 I just visited our local Taco Bell here in Lake Havasu City, AZ about 5 PM on 10/01/16. I went up to the drive thru window and was met by a male...