Top Businesses in Glendale, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Glendale, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Glendale, Arizona

Walgreens - There's always a problem. Every. Single. Time. 2.4 I dread filling any new prescription at Walgreens. There is always a problem, every single time. Sometimes it is a downright nightmare. It never... Aarons - Being charged wrong and for erroneous stuff 1.0 I purchased a mattress from your store in Glendale the first two that I had got we're either used being put off as new there were CRAPPY However I... EZ Own Auto Source - Questionable practices for EZ Own Auto Sales 2.0 I "purchased" a vehicle from the Glendale location. I should have known from the get-go that it wasn't a good deal. The car was dusty on the outside... Sun Devil Auto - Stay Away On 03/05/2017 I took my 2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax to Sun Devil Auto for a coolant leak. I Spoke with John the Manager and pointed out the turbo... Banner Health - Taking my IV'S out as I was getting in the car to go home!!! I had surgery on July 31,2017 Carotid Artery my graveyard nurse was outstanding, as I was being discharged by the morning nurse Bridget Weight, she... Lazboy - Worthless Warranty 2.1 If you're considering a leather piece, understand that the lifetime warranty on the leather in 365 days. We bought two recliner chairs. One is fine.... Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises 2.5 If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be... Mor Furniture For Less - Junk Was sold to us as leather, it is not! Told that the warranty would cover anything that happens to the 3 sectionals and 1 loveseat for 5 years. The...