Top Businesses in Chandler, Arizona

More companies in this location

Services in Chandler, Arizona

Latest Reviews in Chandler, Arizona

CDC Pools - Disappointed with no call backs 1.0 CDC re did our pool a couple of years ago. They did a great job and timely. However I don't know now if the CDC is having issues or not. No one... Macys - Worrynomore scam This is review for worrynomore furniture warranty service that Macy's uses. Supposedly worrynomore is the answer if you ever stain your couch, chairs... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Reversed Racism and no consideration for the customer! 1.0 Not only did the all African American crew at the Popeye's in South Chandler AZ. on Alma School and German reverse racism at me cause I am a Jewish... Paypal - WILL NEVER TRANSFER YOUR MONEY ON TIME WHEN PROMISED 1.0 I have spent 3 hours on the phone this morning speaking with folks who tell me my transfer of 121.07 has not been posted and held for 24 hour... InfusionSoft - Deliberately deceptive, dishonest, predatory 1.0 In May, 2017, we considered using Infusionsoft services. In the process, we signed a digital contract because the representative stated that... Resolved Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't 2.0 The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom.... Whole Foods Market - Dairy Dept always out of stock 1.0 I shop at the Whole Foods in Chandler, AZ which I love, but it seems the last couple times I have shopped there they never have the Dairy products... Paypal - Next step legal action 1.4 No response from the legal department. The inferiority of my lawyer In July, my paypal problems started. After selling one watch to the US one to...