Top Businesses in Spruce Grove, Alberta

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Spruce Grove, Alberta

Scotiabank steals money from families 1.0 I have been a customer with Scotiabank for over 10 years but the experience has been pathetic right from the get-go. Recently, there was an unauthoriz... Fashionmia - You get what you pay for Fabric is cheap and sizes don't make sense. I'm a 6 US and a "medium" was so small I couldn't get into it. I only received one of 7 items that I... First Choice Haircutters - Worst hair cut ever Had my hair cut at the Spruce Grove,AB 1st. choice location on Tues. March 8/16. I don't even want to leave my house it is so bad. She did not even... Telus Communications - Never will I use Telus again So I had a Telus phone for over 2 years. Terrible signal outside of the towns and cities. I live and work in the country and they said I would get rec... Keystone Rv - Rv Review from Spruce Grove, Alberta 2.3 Bought a new 2015 Montana keystone 3790rd in April 2015. Back outside wall bulging... their response it is a floating wall will not correct under... Fabprettydress - Sending back a Mother Of The Bride dress. I ordered a dress from FabPrettyDress.com. I received it today, but it's too small. And it isn't suitable for the occasion. I bought the dress for... Direct Energy - Unorganized company, useless phone reps!! Started having problems with my bills mid 2015. I'm suppose to be on a budget plan but my bills started showing up with different amounts owing every... Molly Maid - Poor service 1.3 We were renting a house and had to be cleaned before moving out. We hired Molly Maid. The landlord was not happy with the cleaning. Said it was...