Top Businesses in Edmonton, Alberta

More companies in this location

Services in Edmonton, Alberta

Repair Repair

Latest Reviews in Edmonton, Alberta

Safeway Canada - Customer Service 3.0 Staff in general are apathic & unhelpful, they only do what is absolutely necessary. Most are not very friendly & don't even smile sure can tell they... The Brick - The worst customer experience No help.Get told not to call them again 1.0 bought a washer. Not working right. Samsung said it was on recall. returned to store. They lost it. got a new one from same store. big mistake. now... Virgin Mobile Canada - Loyalty is virgin territory for Virgin Mobility 1.3 Worst customer service(not the employee) I have ever experienced. Upgraded from a Nexus 4 to an LG5, a phone that comes with excellent consumer... Direct Energy - Horrible experience and worse customer service 1.0 Always when the bill has been paid IN FULL even after you call them to confirm they received the payment they will STILL try to shut your gas off!... No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Edmonton, Alberta 2.1 The No! No! Won't work. As soon as you touch your skin with the device the red light comes on and you have to turn it off. So very disappointed! I... Resolved Hr Block - Dirty office space, unprofessional presentation skills 3.8 to the manager of HR Block 10509-51 Avenue Edmonton, AB T6H0K5 Yesterday I was very excited to file my US tax return at your Edmonton office, over... Ups - Didn't deliver Got a message stating the customer was not available at the door. In fact I was sitting by the door ALL DAY. Now I have to wait for the package to be... Bark Busters - Worst Money I've EVER Spent 1.0 When I signed up with Bark Busters I was initially very excited and optimistic about the program despite the extremely high cost, but have been...