Top Businesses in Edmonton, Alberta

More companies in this location

Services in Edmonton, Alberta

Delivery Services

Phone Plans

Latest Reviews in Edmonton, Alberta

Virgin Mobile Canada - Loyalty is virgin territory for Virgin Mobility 1.3 Worst customer service(not the employee) I have ever experienced. Upgraded from a Nexus 4 to an LG5, a phone that comes with excellent consumer... No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Edmonton, Alberta 2.1 The No! No! Won't work. As soon as you touch your skin with the device the red light comes on and you have to turn it off. So very disappointed! I... Resolved Hr Block - Dirty office space, unprofessional presentation skills 3.8 to the manager of HR Block 10509-51 Avenue Edmonton, AB T6H0K5 Yesterday I was very excited to file my US tax return at your Edmonton office, over... Ups - Didn't deliver Got a message stating the customer was not available at the door. In fact I was sitting by the door ALL DAY. Now I have to wait for the package to be... Bark Busters - Worst Money I've EVER Spent 1.0 When I signed up with Bark Busters I was initially very excited and optimistic about the program despite the extremely high cost, but have been... Other Company - Golden Bird Restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta This restaurant is owned or staffed by CHEATERS. In late Dec. of 2015 I went to Golden Bird to buy some takeout. I asked for the food, sat down, and... Brainless staff at Zara's 1.0 Went to Zara at WEM Edmonton on a Friday afternoon at 1230pm. I picked 8 items to try on. The change room clerks told me they only allowed 6 items at... Express Employment Professionals - Recruitment service 5.0 I had started with Express Professional in 2015 for warehouse job. I had an excellent experience in job placement. I went to Express to find a job...