Top Businesses in Sylacauga, Alabama

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sylacauga, Alabama

Bo in Sylacauga, Alabama UPS I ordered shoes from Lady Footlocker and have been having issues receiving my package so on 12/27/2016 I received a text message stating that they... Cahaba Valley Learning Center Infant Child Care Program Review from Sylacauga, Alabama 2.1 It was my niece's first time attending this school. She just turned one in March. They allow parents to watch the classrooms via video from the intern... Batteries Plus Phone Part Replacement Review from Sylacauga, Alabama 2.4 Took my phone to batteries Plus in Trussville Alabama to see if they could replace the battery. They looked at my phone found they had the battery in... Safeway Insurance Auto Claim Review from Sylacauga, Alabama The worst insurance company ever!!! I have had two claims and they find a reason not to pay for it. The last time they told me they wouldn't pay for... Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Cashier Review from Sylacauga, Alabama 3.3 I recently visited Harbor Freight, located at 3010 Pelham Pkwy in Pelham AL. I do not believe I've been so insulted in my entire life by a cashier, as... Cooks Pest Control - Same problem different day! I am still having the same problem. I had an appointment for Cook's to come on Friday, April 1, 2016. Cook's shows up on Thursday , March 3l, 2016 i... Kenmore - Refrigerator fan motor noise I have a Kenmore refrigerator that's under warranty and its making a loud noise in the refrigerator. It seems to be coming from the freezer... Cooks Pest Control - Incompetent and misrepresentation Initial encounter was with sales person who stated he had seen a flea on his pants immediately upon entering residence. We are medical people, wear wh...