Top Businesses in Phenix City, Alabama

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Phenix City, Alabama

Red Roof Inn - Worst motel experience ever... 1.0 Just let me say do not stay at the Red Roof Inn at Phoenix city Alabama... It is nasty, something should have warned me but we already had to motel... Motel 6 - Room Booking Review from Phenix City, Alabama 1.0 Was charged $51.39 on my debit card for the day I made a reservation for a week later. When I asked them about this I was told it was their mistake... Trugreen - Lawn Service Review from Phenix City, Alabama Don't waste your time or money. I have done my own lawn maintenance for years. Decided to hire it done to increase my free time. Trugreen came the... Ticket Center - Tickets Don't EVER use this site! Hidden costs doubled the cost of tickets - no kidding, I bought 4 college football tickets with a face value of $50 each an... Freedom Mortgage - Filed chapter 7 and they won't do foreclosure I filed a Chapter 7 and the home was included in process. Discharged account but freedom still reports on credit report as a valid account.... Kia Motors - Kia of Auburn Alabama 1.0 I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the car and the air... Taco Bell - Fire! The cashier at the Taco Bell located on Hwy. 280 in Phenix City, AL refused service to two uniformed sheriff's deputies. I know you have been made aw... Camping World - Review in Other category from Phenix City, Alabama 1.0 Took our 5th wheel to them over a week ago and we were told that we would have it completed by tomorrow. We called several times with no one calling u...