Top Businesses in Jasper, Alabama

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jasper, Alabama

Dollar General Corporation - Cashier Review from Jasper, Alabama I went to the dollar general in woodsfield Ohio and let's just say the cashier was not pleasant at all.she charged my husband double on a bag a dog... Paypal Prepaid Mastercard and their BS 3.0 So I'm officially on day 4 of battling with these...wonderful people....and needless to say, I'm already done. I am in the process of trying to build... Swimsuits For All - Ripped Off I ordered one swimsuit from this company and was charged for 6! Still trying to get my money back. Numerous calls and emails have resulted in nothing... Paycom - Pissed setting up a program (over a year ago) that you never use. that requires you to have to have all security questions EXACTLY correct. is terrible. I... BEWARE OF MONSTER TRANSMISSION!! 1.0 I should of known there was going to be an issue when monster transmission told me three weeks to receive my 200R4 and it took six weeks. And during... Jackson Hewitt - Tax Return 1.0 Could not get my tax return to complete on line. Kept getting error when I tried to submit. YET they charged my bank account the $19.95 fee for... Underdog Racing Development - Review in Equipment category from Jasper, Alabama 1.5 Appalling customer service and took over 48 hours to be contacted back. Not to mention rude techs Amerigas - Shirley Ludy I am a NEW Customer, when they came out & put me a Tank in & 100 gallons of Propane it was $155.00 & I Specif-ally asked was that all I...