Top Businesses in Jacksonville, Alabama

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jacksonville, Alabama

Directv - Horrible customer service 2.6 I have always had a very good customer service experience with DirecTV but now that ATT bought it IT IS HORRIBLE!!! Not only has it been outsourced to... WEN BY GUTHEY-RENKER 1.0 Wen causes my hair to fall out by hair double handfuls. Don't use if you have thin hair to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED THIS... Ge Capital - Loan Review from Jacksonville, Alabama So my fiancee filled out a loan application and we were called two days later from the number (209) 207-6613. Saying that we were approved For a... Cable One Staff Review from Jacksonville, Alabama 3.4 I witnessed two of the rudest people I have ever seen, today at the Cable One office. ..they were the Cable One Customer Service Representatives at... It Works Hair Skin Nails Nourishing Complex Review from Jacksonville, Alabama 1.0 I got loyal customer 3 month supply of hair skin and nails. I followed the directions and never missed a day and I had zero growth after the 3 month... Bojangles - Biscuit Review from Jacksonville, Alabama 4.0 Went through the drive through and ordered 3 meals. I ordered roasted chicken bites with Mac n cheese and mash potatoes with gravy. I asked for honey... 100% full Regal Nails - On 11/11/2014 I had a manicure and shellac (french) costing $35.00 See attached receipt. The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and... CBS Sports - Ignorant announcers for SEC games 1.0 I'm sick and tired of watching the uneducated and ignorant announcers, Vern and Gary. They consistently state innaccurate information throughout the...