Latest Reviews in Dadeville, Alabama

MetroPCS 1.0 I cancelled my line 3 months ago and my phone was working perfectly. I was using my phone for a alarm clock and music for work. I received a... Empire Today Carpet Installation Review from Dadeville, Alabama We ordered 1room of carpeting and 2 closets. The 1 installers failed to. Complete the closets. 2nd installers never showed up. 3rd installer took from... Huddle House Customer Care Review from Dadeville, Alabama 1.9 Rude waitresses. cold food. No appetizer when it was ordered before the meal. Then when i complained the i still needed things ordered with my meal i... Nutrisystem Online Order Review from Dadeville, Alabama Entrees terrible- never told $99 to cancel-told I could exchange items - not true. Was billed when ordered and two weeks later billed again. U will... Walmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Dadeville, Alabama Warning to anyone here that shops at Walmart. My husband used our debit card to make a $38.00 purchase at the Florence Walmart Saturday. When we... Pizza Hut - Sauce Review from Dadeville, Alabama 2.0 My husband and I went to Pizza Hut on West Hill in Valdosta, GA. We pretty much get our pizza there because it's not far from home. I've never been... Homeadvisor - Leads Review from Dadeville, Alabama I was a contracter four home advisor . they wood send plenty of leads on jobs little did i no every lead was comeing out of my bank acc with over... 21st Mortgage - Bad people skills that sounds about right i really wish our mortgage was somewhere else too. our payment is due the first of the month n we have til the 17th before a...