Top Businesses in Birmingham, Alabama

More companies in this location

Services in Birmingham, Alabama

Latest Reviews in Birmingham, Alabama

Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest 2.7 I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of... PODS - Unprofessional, inconsistent and incompetent 1.0 I have never had such a horrible experience at any place I've ever used for services. I've had my pods account for about 2 years and during that time... Featured Waffle House - Bad cooking 2.6 Went to wafflehouse at 9227 Parkway E, Birmingham, Alabama this morning around 7:15 a.m. for a call-in order to pick up on my way to work. Ordered... 6 Weeks and counting Alfa Insurance 1.0 i requested 6 weeks ago around June 26 a copy of my Life Insurance policy from Alfa Insurance in order to fill in beneficiary for a will. As of... Ashley Furniture - OK until I tried to cancel the order in less than 24 hours. 2.3 Bought an Item, after I was charged they said it would be 4 to 6 weeks to get it. The girl at the register said I could cancel anytime until item was... Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama - Disappointed 1.0 What happen they are not helpful at all i had my insurance with them and i move i call them to let them know so the next month i go to my dr.... Uab Hospital - Waited at UAB Birmingham ER for 10 Hrs 20 Min 1.0 My sister-in-law is very sick. She has had MS for 14 years, and now has throat cancer. Her oncologist is at Kirklan, but she just completed 35... Infinity Insurance - Worst insurance company ever 1.0 I Had an illegal alien drunk with no license hit my car with me not even in it , and flee the scene. .He was charged with DUI Leaving the scene of an...