Top Businesses in Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

Ooredoo - Bad customer support with Business line 4.0 Ooredoo has the worst customer support due to the following points: - No support answers during public holidays - If the support can not resolve the... Unauthorised credit card transaction by McAfee There was an unauthorised credit card transaction by McAfee. It happened last year too. I dont use any of their products and don't know how they can s... Freelotto Com Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Give me my winner list name but u don't call me why Vigorre Traveler Lease - Condo Rental Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt yes i am.the owner.of one condo unit some.where in.makati and this vigoree as my agent and didnt remit the money 2 moths rental fee frm.the owner he p... Pegasus Airlines - Baggage Policy Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt 1.0 I am writing this complaint because I’m very offended with the rudeness of certain staff and i was treated very unfairly. Please note, I travel to at... Zain - Ripped-off VIP customer 1.4 After 2+ yrs as a top-paying Zain customer with an avg. monthly bill of 400-500 KD, Zain decides to bill me aprox. 1,500 KD for 522 MB of internationa... Used to love Hulu 2.6 Hulu used to be great, not anymore. Not only did they removing queuing which was an excellent feature, they've also stopped being up to date on quite... Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit...