Top Businesses in Doha, Ad Dawhah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Doha, Ad Dawhah

Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling 2.7 I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive i... Etihad Airways - Thanks for the terrible return from our wedding.... We were returning to Doha after celebrating our marriage in the Seychelles and politely requested any seats nearer to the front of the plane if not a... SuperShuttle - Vehicle Driver Review from Doha, Ad Dawhah My name is I. Joy. I made a reservation to be picked up by Super Shuttle from Pavilion Point in Houston, TX on Friday, September 16th, 2016 by... Airtickets - Bad Experience Hello; I would like to share a bad experience with Air Tickets agency in hope to help other people from facing the same troubles and money losses. I... Etihad Airways - MISSING BAGGAGE VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, GOD SAVE US FROM TRAVELLING WITH ETIHAD. THIS PROBLEM ALWAYS WITH ETIHAD. I TRAVELLED FROM HYD-AUH-DOHA, AND BAGGAGE NOT... Filesfetcher Refund Policy Review from Doha, Ad Dawhah I never made a transaction at filesfetcher but my Visa card is being used without my permission. I am the only cardholder and this happened to me... Mlhuillier - Robisons and terraces branch fairview I have sent an amount of 50 thousand pesos from gulf exchange in Doha Qatar. I was told that cebuanna can remit up to this amount but not more than 5... Chase Bank - Review in Banks category from Doha, Ad Dawhah 2.0 I filed a fraud claim July 9, 2016 in a country I am deployed in. Keeping this story completely short i felt like it was my fault. I answered the...