Top Businesses in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

More companies in this location

Services in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Latest Reviews in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Thank you saladmaster in uae 4.4 I use my grandmother’s Saladmaster set that is well over 20 years old. It still looks good, cleans easily, and cooks well, but I don’t know if you... Globaleye lost my pension money. 1.0 I had a meeting with a Waqas Babar who moved my pension from the UK to a Qrops. This was all in order and I was happy until it came to investing the... Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. 2.3 Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple... Globaleye - Tim Searle Clown 1.0 I was persuaded to join Globaleye from another company stupidly. The company I had come from was very professional and had a strict dress code and... Globaleye - Global lie 1.0 I was sold a savings plan by Thomas Darwin from Globaleye in Abu Dhabi and paid into this 25 year plan for three years. In total $72,000 dollars.... Etihad Airways - ETIHAD LOST LUGGAGE Respected Representative, I am writing to file a complaint that I did not get my luggage at LHE airport. I filed luggage claim request and attached... Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 1.0 I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done... Nissan Altima- Issue with the CVT 1.9 I have 2 Nissan vehicles in my household. My newest vehicle is the 2009 Nissan Altima (I bought brand new). I have done a very low mileage and within...