I cant access MY money due to their error

DONT EVER USE THEIR ATM FOR DEPOSTS! Their ATM jammed mid-deposit. I called. THey said someone was on their was to clear the jam, they'd balance the machine and I would have my funds available in a few HOURS. (I was on my way shopping and now couldnt go). They never made the funds available. I called and talked to 4 people who gave me the runaround-should have been deposited when machine was balanced. Money will be held until NEXT WEEK. I have NO money, and no one cares. It is on "hold" until next week. I can'g grocery shop to feed my family. It was all the money I had. No one I spoke to on the phone cared at all that the only money I have is tied up due to their mistake. One rep said it happens regularly-WHAT? How can they hold MY money so my kids have to starve until next week? I'll be leaving this institution. Prior to this we were going to buy a home-called THREE times to get the ball rolling. Each time we were told they'd get back to us. They never did. Customer service is awful. They do not care at all about their members. A family member did get a loan through them, loan person gave wrong information and they had to come up with thousands more at closing due to inept employee-was a manager too!
ID
Clayton, North Carolina
Service
State Employees Credit Union Customer Care
Cons
  • How they brushed me off and told me too bad
Reason of review
Their ATM broke so I cant have MY money. Im broke and they dont care
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Five months to process application

Hello...After about four months I got an approval and request for more information. I not only submitted that information but since receiving their approval and signing all the commitment documents the underwriters have come back two times asking for more information. After being told to not make my July first payment to the current company on July 11th I was asked for more documents - some of which I have already submitted more than once. Because of my age they want proof of my retirement plan. I am not late on my current mortgage which will have a negative affect on my credit.
ID
Frederick, Maryland

About

State Employees Credit Union Return Policy
To read more: https://www.ncsecu.org/TaxServices/FreeTaxReturnPreparation.html
State Employees Credit Union Terms of Service
The content of the site, including anything caused by any viruses, bugs, or malfunctions. Never share The User's online account access sign on information with anyone. Change The Customer's password on a regular basis. Change The Client's password immediately if The Customer believe it may have been compromised. Never leave The Customer's computer during an active online session. Sign off immediately upon finishing The Customer's online session. Clear The User's browser's cache/temporary internet files after leaving State Employees Credit Union's' site. Use a browser with 128-bit, U.S. security level encryption. Maintain suitable firewall, anti-virus and anti-malware software and keep it up to date. Do not use public workstations to access The User's online accounts. Download selected transactions from accounts to personal financial management software including Quicken. If, through no fault of State Employees Credit Union enough funds are not available to complete the transfer, either in The User's account or through Overdraft Transfer Service.
To read more: https://www.ncsecu.org/Home/Legal.html
State Employees Credit Union Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.ncsecu.org/PDF/AboutSECU/PrivacyPolicy.pdf
Top State Employees Credit Union Services

Customer Care

Summary

State Employees' Credit Union is a credit union which offers financial services. The company was founded in June 1937. Its headquarters is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. State Employees' Credit Union offers auto, mortgages, and personal loans. All deposits are insured by the U.S. National Credit Union Administration. The company provides Mortgage - Adjustable Rate, Mortgage Loan Refinancing, Summer Cash Contribution, Vehicle Loan Refinancing, and Share Secured Loan calculators. The company helps to plan retirement and discuss Social Security strategies. Customers can configure personal account to view transactions details, get alerts and text messages. State Employees Credit Union supports mobile payments including Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay.

State Employees Credit Union reviews and complaints

State Employees Credit Union is ranked 340 out of 900 in Loans and Mortgages category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article