Star tech computure

I'm a computer tech and they tried to sell used parts to me. I looked inside and told them this was use and how could they try to sell that *** to me when they know I know about computers. They still try to say it wasn't used. Another person was walking in and said that he paid of a 24hr service and he was still waiting for his computer to be done for like five days. What kind of service is that They also harbor the customers credit card info by not locking the computers as they walk away from their station.

so you know abotu computers eh? Please tell me how you "know" somethign is used or not.

Would be killer to know. with a clean paintbrush to knock off the dust is abotu all it takes to make it "look new"

I digress 12 years of experience, running my own department, 6 Cisco Certifications, 5 MS certifications, 2 Domino sertifications and running my own IT consultant business for 4 years knows nothing of your great and unequal wisdom.

I am truely honored to meet you oh all knowing IT guru. Please forgive my distrust for I do not know what you know.

ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article