Have two homes with LeafGuard

I have had LeafGuard on my two homes for over ten years. My neighbor was interested and searched and found this site and was surprised at the negative comments because I have always had nothing but good things to say about the product. I think competitors come on here and say bad things about the product to boost their own business. This product carries the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval which I understand is not easy to obtain. I sugguest rather than listening to people gripe, check out the individual franchise selling LeafGuard in your area with the BBB. I see this product is being sold in Costco now which alone tells me is it a quality product. I have never cleaned by gutters in 10 years, the product looks beautiful on my home and handles the water fantastic.

I suggest that if you are considering LeafGuard, talk to someone in your neighborhood, church, etc.. that has it.

I think you will find them to be very happy with their purchase.

I realize that no product or company is perfect, but a lot of these complaints sound like competitors to me. We have also had the product on 2 homes and we would have nothing else.

ID
Reston, Virginia

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article