Complete trash

Most unprofessional person Ive ever seen in my life! This lady will haunt you if you disagree with her ethics or business practices. Do your research before using this business!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!

Los Angeles, California

Unprofessional and will slander you and your family

StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family
I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument about technicalities and loopholes, Christa threatened to call CPS and have her house cleaners lie about my children's "living conditions" if I pursued legal action. Of course this happened the first and only time I've ever left cash ahead of time. My 6 year old daughter was being operated on and I needed the peace of mind... boy was I in for a surprise. Update: Christa has now moved onto threatening friends and family and slandering my husbands business. Blatant disregard for her own policies and makes promises she cannot keep. Another update: Christa is now leaving false and negative reviews on any business pages associated with my friends or family. Some of which aren't even in the state, yet she's trying to pass of as an actual unhappy client. This has crossed a line from becoming a business disagreement to a legal matter in a weekend. I'm not really sure who runs businesses this way, harassing and threatening and cyber bullying clients and their entire family who wanted a refund of a whopping $70.... and yes.... I was willing to part with a partial refund even after all of this and Christa continues to harass everyone I know. I hope it's worth that $100 in your pocket.
Service
Starfire Home And Office Cleaning Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service

StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional Service Review

Unprofessional company, not trustworthy!

I couldn't agree more! Awful business standards! Awful customer service!

I completely agree! Do not use this company, they do not stand by their work at all.

Not only worse cleaning company I have worked with recently, but worse company in general, their customer service and response to issues is horrible. They seem very nice to all their customers, until something goes wrong on their end and then they treat people like it was their fault.

Unreal!

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article