Member serv

It waited for 32 minutes to speak to a rep who put me on hold and disconnected the call. No resolution to my problem. This I was my 2nd call for the same issue. My # is 781 726.0549. I would appreciate a call back.

User's recommendation: Do not have a wait time of 32 minutes when the customer is already frustrated.

ID
Milton, Massachusetts

Rotten vegetables and fruit !

Star market used to have pretty good quality fresh vegetables and fruit . Especially in the last year the fruit it so nasty rotten . My daughter put a box of strawberries in the cart , I took one look at them , they're were actually moldy , I went to look at the other boxes , hoping this was just another instance of one box being disgusting ! Nope . All the strawberries has fuzzy mold growing on them . The watermelon is often mushy , the carrots are rotten , the lettuces are brown . Do you STAR MARKET put fresh produce out daily ? The health department needs to look into this cuz I believe they keep it on the shelves forever .
ID
Somerville, Massachusetts
Cons
  • Fresh produce is almost always lately rotten and inedible
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Please give us a gift card to offset the rotten food this year we had to throw away .

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Brands Related to Star Market

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article