This Company SUCKS above ALL!!

Update by user May 30, 2011

www.sundaywigs.com This company is a fraud. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY.

YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN!!!I have excellent companies that I use now, If any one is interested in great top quality Indian Virgin Hair, Please let me know, I will help you out to the fullest!! MY company\'s Name is STAR IMAGE.

Update by user May 30, 2011

MY Company\'s name is Star Image.

The company i am complaining about is Natural hair exports NOT STAR IMAGE !!!!!!!

sunil arora

nisha remy hair style exports

new delhi(india)

website:www.naturalhairexports.com

mobile: +919312****38

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2011
This Company Sucks, they claim to be this excellent Indian hair distributor and Lace wig company. I spent over $700.00 with this company and in return got bundles of *** TANGLED UP SH**Y BALLS OF MESS!!(after 3 days of wearing this hideous mess) I contacted the owner/ worker of this company. Nick told me that he doubt his hair was bad,he doubt his hair tangled and turned into carpet and basically I was lying on his hair, then Responded by saying,"It's HAIR BURN IT YOU WILL SEE IT SMELLS LIKE AND BURNS LIKE HAIR" Who does that??? FOR REAL??? Please Please PLEASE Don't waist your money with them. 100% Indian Virgin Human Hair???? I'm 100% sure its not, its something they have made in a lab there in CHINA and called it hair.Last words. THEY SUCK ***!!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Music Production and Personal Management Group

Star Image reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article