Extremely horrible, unprofessional and irresponsible service

I have had a horrible experience with Star Express Movers & Packers. I used their services to relocate my household items and car from Pune to Noida; and these guys have come across the most unprofessional and irresponsible people I have ever met. One of my boxes is lost in transit (containing goods worth at least 8000-**** Rs.). Almost all of my furniture is damaged. The lamination of my queen sized mattress was torn when I received it and the mattress has literally taken a bath in oil and grease; because of which the mattress has become completely useless now. They used extremely cheap quality packing material; the bubble wrap which they brought was as thin as a saree cloth which is absolutely inefficient to save any damage. They did not pack my furniture properly. My almirah is completely broken and useless now. Dressing table and sofa is broken too. Upon delivery of my goods in this state when I called Deepak, the executive with whom I had dealt with; he was extremely rude first then stopped picking up my calls, stopped responding to my messages and switched off his phone. While giving the quotation, they mentioned that they have an office in Gurgaon, which I later discovered was a big lie. They do not have any office here; and I am not sure if they have any proper office anywhere. They transported my stuff to VTrans and arranged a delivery via them. Also, the Vtrans person I spoke with said that Deepak has told them that if I raise any issues then he will not deliver my car and will tamper with my car. My car is not yet delivered and I will soon lodge an FIR against Star Express if my lost items and car do not reach me. The same Deepak when we first met came across as a polite and cooperating person, which was all fake. Star Express is a fraud company. They will spoil your goods, blackmail you and will become unavailable when you tell them their mistakes. I deeply urge to everyone that they should never never use the services of Star Express movers and packers; as they are extremely irresponsible and fraudsters.
ID
Pune, Maharashtra
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article