Stanley Glauser Work Experience Review from Bradenton, Florida

I once worked for Stanley, the better Glauser in 1994 and i know 1st-hand how he is. Never once have I heard of or saw Stanley doing anyone any wrong. He and his used car business is always 100% true. I'll always recommend him. Always. Its simple math: people hear the Glauser name and think of Glauser Mercedes. Not the same person or business. Two completely different people who have the same name. Stanley Glauser used autos is the best. Thanks. Sean Comer.
Bradenton, Florida
Reason of review
Good customer service

Stanley Glauser - Review in Auto category from Sarasota, Florida

I have known Stanley for years. He is a friend of my dads and Stanley has always gone out of his way to help me get the exact cars I was searching for and did it for dealer fees, which saved me ton. In total, I have bought 5 cars from Stanley over the years and they all have been quality vehicles. Thanks for your help Stanley, I would have been up ***'s creek without a paddle if it wasn't for Mr. Glauser. He has always done right by me and my family. I would recommend him to friends and family without blinking twice. Thanks for all you've done and looking at that silver Benz C class or maybe the Gold DeVille. And if you could do a family discount, maybe I'd take the red Nissan Z off your hands :-) thanks and will be speaking with you soon. Sydney Herman, son of Jack Herman.

I was actually thinking about buying the red z but I live three hours away :/ is it worth the price I don't want to spend the time to drive all the way out there to have to go all of the way back carless

Sarasota, Florida

Stear clear of Stanley Glauser Cars Sarasota

Bought a nice, clean lower mileage car from Stanley Glauser. 10 miles down the road total transmission failure. In their nice New York huckster accent "that's too bad. We had no idear". Needless to say we had to pay $2000 and they laughed all the way to the bank. I'm not suggesting that the trouble codes were reset..... Stear clear of these guys, they make the industry look bad. I am guessing the odds of a total transmission failure 10 miles after buying are a 100-1. The odds of bad behaviour on the part of dealer are much better. Their smug attitude indicates all the guilt I need to hear.

Always been a crook and will never change. What is his real business?

I worked for Stanley about 18 years ago. He was a then what he

apparently still is now. Marketer of worn out vehicles.

@PissedConsumer809728

Hi Tom you are full of ***,not only do I not know you,or have you ever worked for me.Must have felt good in your sick mind to write this,as in my 35 years of selling and fixing automobiles has anyone named Tom ever work for me........You must lead a very strange and misleading life......But please say out of mine,,,,,,bother someone else.

You are soooo wrong!!!! I have bought 4 cars from Stan and he is the best priced dealer bar nun.

Now, for you to say that is a lie. He is a good man and for the people. You should be ashamed for exploiting him like this. You are unreal!!!

I, from experience buying 4 cars that ur case sounds like u maybe got a lemon but that happens when u buy a used car dummy. Plus, I'm sure he did everything to rite the mistake. Think before u go off and bash him. He is the nicest man.

Sounds like ur the *** for writing this.

Be an adult and call him. I had one problem that was minor and he fixed it no charge so I would call you a bullshitter.

@PissedConsumer613037

I hope you had good luck. I did not.

Not nice for you to report this.You called us right away and we refunded your money on the spot....why would you post such a mis information.

@PissedConsumer312563

What? You said tough luck!

What nonsense had you stood behind it I certainly would not be a Pissed Consumer. I stand by my comments and they are real.

You turned off the trouble light and tranny failed in less than 3 miles! Tranny shop said no way did you not know.

@PissedConsumer613174

You know what is amazing...I have been at the same location for over 30 some odd years and all we see is one pissed off customer that I returned their money after finding out the trouble.......Seems to me a pretty good track record......That customer never stated that received their money back.......

View more comments (7)
Tampa, Florida
Loss
$2000

Mislead us with false description of vehicle

Vehicle was listed on Ebay by Stanley Glauser Inc. of Sarasota, purchased by us on 5/19/09 and descibed as recently serviced (2/25/09 and previous owner declined important servicing due to large repair bill per servicing dealer) and ready to go. A few days after purchase had Chevy dealer change oil and was told shocks and struts rusted rear brakes less than 3% left backing plates rusted and truck had been in some kind of salt water but possible not a flood vehicle. Yes, we bought after their description and the truck looked and drove nice, and bought as is. Dealer says basically sorry bout your luck and wont do anything at all bout the brake system. Just want to let other buyers on Ebay know about them to avoid same thing happening to others.

Alan goldberg....you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this about my company.You know that I was only the dealer that did the paper work for you and did not sell you this Truck............you purchased this truck from someone else on E bay...It has taking me this long to discover your terrible act....look ashamed...

To DA, Yep thought of that, so why did Maher Chevy say front shocks and struts are in same shape, hmmm. Why do these people als operate under The name of DEAL_WORKS.

All they had to do was to take care of the problem its a safety issue. Yes its buyer beware so we are telling other buyers to BEWARE of them.

ever thought the previous owner used the truck to launch his boat in and out of the ocean. besides the truck should've been inspected before purhased not after

View more comments (2)
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article