Stanley D Bowman Attorney At Law Reviews

Show reviews that mention
bowman stanley bowman attorney stanley fees case phone crook office court
Filter review

Ripped off and stealing client funds

i did not get the itemize bill that i wrote to him few times.he advantage of my condition and i am mental disable person.he picked the wrong witness on my grand theif lawsuit trail.he did not returned the witness phone calls at all in 2020.he charge me $3000.00 in 2019 and $3000.00 in 2020 total $6000.00.he did not give me the paper work and result of my grand theif lawsuit trail in decemeber 2020.i demanded my $6000.00 back right now.to future customers do not go to stanley d bowman attorney at law.at all.stanley d bowman attorney is a crook and ripped off and bad quality and main thing is stealingfunds.location redondo beach calif.from elizabeth wong

User's recommendation: do not go to stanley bowman at all ripped off and bad quality.

THE WORST OF THE WORST!!

Disgusting, mumbling, bumbling, idiotic [censored] IDIOT, INCOMPETENT excuse of a human being that has ever walked this planet earth is the best and only way to describe this thieving pig!!! He ripped me off for well over $15, 000.00 and I got nothing but bouts of feeling like barfing and plenty of sleepless nights with worry about how he was handling my case! and it turned out that I was right all along, because he BLEW my case and we lost in court! I spent YEARS compiling and putting together a ton of evidence, exhibits, photos, videos text messages, emails and other paperwork for this incompetent Slob to use in court so that there was NO WAY in the world that we could have lost this case, but this disgusting [censored] Stanley Bowman USED NONE OF IT and because of that The defendant in this case won!!! The worst part was the defendant never even graduated high school, and he had no attorney to defend him and he represented himself against this slob Stanley Bowman and ended up making him look like a silly child that knew nothing about the law, IT WAS SICKENING!!! I would have been MUCH better off had I just went and hired some young inexperienced lawyer fresh out of law school that had never even had his first court case yet!! He even went so far as to take MY signed declaration that was 19 pages long and took me days and days to write and he deleted 11 pages of it and completely destroyed it, plus he did the same thing to my girlfriends declaration and then he turned them over to the judge!! To anyone out there reading this review, PLEASE I beg of you to pass this guy up before you make the same mistake I did by hiring him! If you do not heed my warning you will be sick and very, very sorry that you did not listen to me along with the other people you see writing bad reviews about him also!!
ID
Cons
  • Worsr
WORST OF THE WORST

Stanley bowman attorney

is this *** still in business? does that nevine carmelle still work with him? i was a supporter in the past, and then realized that the scam had been going on for too long. trolling for clients to rip off and take their money for the pockets of nina anglo. Just hope the public knows the truth and can stop these two creeps from ripping off the public and taking all their money. so many clients are unhappy and just do not want to lose their funds to incompetent fake lawyers life the duo of nevine carmelle and stanley bowman and their office in redondo beach ca.

I am also greatful that I learned to be more careful in who I hire for professional services. I do not take lightly that he uses an ex-hooker to do his marketing.

I am a religious person, and do not want to get involved in their scemes. Just look at the court cases they do. Chasing after peoples money, and they just lose all the time.

I guess they are perfect for each other.

The loser supporting the loser in court. And losing every time!

#1019023

Attorney Stanley Bowman along with Nina or Nevine are creeps in simple terms. Even though financially I may have lost to them I gained equally in other ways.

They truly taught me how to trust myself and my instincts and stop looking for someone to save me.

View more comments (1)
Redondo Beach, California
Cons
  • Ripped off
stealing client funds

*** Attorney Stanley Bowman still scamming his clients

Seems like nothing has changed in the last few years. another year and more clients getting ripped off by this digusting *** Just how long will it be before Bowman calls it quits and we can all sigh a relief. I personally had the really bad experience of having Bowman and some bull-*** chick by name of Nina pressure me into parting with 5 grand with the expectation that I would be able to get rid of my credit card debts and some money owed on my student loan. Well this Nina or Nevine passed herself off as an attorney-partner of Bowman. Turns out she is a law school drop out and just scams clients for fees. So, my 5k down the drain. *** attorney and cohort richer. Just wish I had googled Bowman Complaints sooner.
Redondo Beach, California
Cons
  • Corrupt lawyer
Bad quality
Full refund

Unprofessional - Unorganized - A Crook!

Mr. Bowman was hired to handle a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case. He was fired about 1/2 way through due to several occasions of invalid information being submitted to the courts, documents submitted late, being late to court dates and invalid and unauthorized additional charges outside of our contract being billed. He was sued in Small Claims Court where the Judge dismissed all additional charges outside of the original contract. I was told that I was liable for the remaining balance on the original contract of $715.00 plus $100 in court fees. He continues to send invoices for the full amount that was dismissed by the court with threatning hand written notes demanding payment in full with threats of negative action. He has already been disciplined by the California Bar Association (check his record at http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/75896) for unethical behavior which he continues to do. Mr. Bowman has been unreachable as he ignores letters sent to his office sent both certified and first class. He does not answer called let with his answering service and his office never answers their phone directly.

Disgusting, mumbling, bumbling, idiotic MORON IDIOT, INCOMPETENT excuse of a human being that has ever walked this planet earth is the best and only way to describe this thieving pig!!!

He ripped me off for well over $15,000.00 and I got nothing but bouts of feeling like barfing and plenty of sleepless nights with worry about how he was handling my case!

and it turned out that I was right all along, because he BLEW my case and we lost in court! I spent YEARS compiling and putting together a ton of evidence, exhibits, photos, videos text messages, emails and other paperwork for this incompetent Slob to use in court so that there was NO WAY in the world that we could have lost this case, but this disgusting MORON Stanley Bowman USED NONE OF IT and because of that The defendant in this case won!!! The worst part was the defendant never even graduated high school, and he had no attorney to defend him and he represented himself against this slob Stanley Bowman and ended up making him look like a silly child that knew nothing about the law, IT WAS SICKENING!!!

I’m now in the process of suing this *** Stanley Bowman for Malpractice, gross Negligence and being Incompetent!!!

This time I made sure that I took the right steps in finding the right attorney and this sorry lowlife Stanley Bowman is going to pay dearly for what he has done to my life!

@PissedConsumer1374113

Your comments are totally accurate his performance and behavior is pitiful His performance as a licensed attorney is both unprofessional and Unproductive But does excel in taking the money

We too have been shafted by Stan Bowman. We were sucked in by his sidekick, Nina...or is it Nevine??, and it has been a rocky road.

He never returns calls, he misses appointments seems altogether scattered an disorganized. IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN YOUR SKULL you should not pick Stan Bowman as your legal counsel PERIOD

I worked with this liar looser and discovered his deceitful ways of manipulating clients to give him money for no work at all or at the best incompetent work.

Unfortunately, I got involved in a personal relationship with him and now realize it was a mistake.

Stanley Bowman is corrupt, lies through his teeth and will *** you out of your last dollar.

Do not fall victim to his lies. Stay away and go elsewhere. He will drag you into his corrupt schemes and lie to you.

His bankruptcy service is worthless, he had me fill in the forms and talk to his clients. I didn't even finish my first year of lawschool and I know nothing about law. My prior experience was working in san fransisco at a transgender club as an exotic dancer.

Then Stanley had me marketing his BK service. He did not even pay me my salary and last paycheck. Instead he demanded oral sex from me when he knew I was HIV positive.

Now I am on the street turning tricks for fifty bucks. save yourself alot has headaches and hire a legit lawyer, not a loser!

View more comments (3)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article