Closed Early

I went to rob the Standard Chartered bank, they said they closed at 7pm. I arrived a little bit early, at 6:55 pm. However I noticed they were closed and locking the doors. I told them I was here to rob the bank at gunpoint, they said that they were not getting any business and that I should come back tomorrow if I wanted to rob them. This happened last week and I am so angry that I don't want to rob them or do any other kind of business with them any longer. Guess I will just have to get a job and earn my money legally thanks to them.

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

You are doing it all wrong. You have to do something called surveying the scene.

You should have this planned out while ago. Surveying the scene would mean that you go in the bank days before you planned on robbing it. Checking for their security procedures to avoid getting caught or killed. Trust me I failed to do this the first time I robbed a bank and had to do hard time for it.

I had a getaway car and the police were chasing me at 230km an hour. I had 4 or five cars chasing me and I was manuvering traffic, finally they played dirty and shot my tires out which forced me to slow down.

Can you say troll, boys & girls? I knew you could.

Okay now I see a problem here, they were closed right, well you should have shot the lock with your gun, that is if you have good aim. Never take no for an answer.

View more comments (3)
ID
Unionville, Ontario

0 KNOWLEDGE

I OPENED AN INVESTMENT ACCOUNT WITH THEM IN 2008. INVESTED SOME MONEY WITH THEM. GRADUALLY THE NAV STARTED SHRINKING.FINALLY THEY CASHED MY FUNDS AND TRANSFERED THE MONEY INTO MY CHK ACCOUNT. THE COMPLAINT IS NOT ABOUT THE FUNDS, BUT ABOUT THEIR INTERNET BANKINGS CUSTOMER SERVICES.I SPENT MORE THEN 200 US DOLLARS ON OVERSEAS CALLS. THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OF SCB DUBAI TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION.I FORGOT MY INTERNET PASSWORD. IN CANADA, USA OR ANY OTHER BANK IN DUBAI OR HK OR ANY PART OF THE WORLD IT IS NOT THAT A BIG PROBLEM. YOU ANSWER FEW SECURTY QUESTIONS EITHER ONLINE ON THE BANK WEB SITE OR CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THERE IS A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THE SCB BUT IN NUTSHELL DO NOT EVER VISIT SCB DUBAI.I CAN NOT REACH PHYSICALLY AS I AM IN US, BUT THE FIRST THING I WILL DO WHEN I GO TO DUBAI , I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND ADVICE PEOPLE TO BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM

I face the same problem. 100% of the times I tried to solve the problem the system is not working.

Poor innocent people who trust this institution.

I will add all information about my situation with this bank as soon as it is solved. if it is solved someday

ID
Dubai, Dubai
Loss

About

Summary

Standard Chartered Bank has been on the market since 1853. The bank was founded by James Wilson. Standard Chartered Bank has two main branches: European and Asian one. It is possible to consider that the bank itself was started as The Chartered Bank which is an Asian part. In 1858 the bank appeared in such big cities as Mumbai (Bombay), Kolkata and Shanghai. The Standard Bank is a European branch of the bank that appeared in London in 1862. It was founded by John Paterson. Standard Chartered Bank was formed in 1969 in the result of the merge. Currently the company is known as an international bank which services Asian, African and Middle East markets. The company has around 1,700 offices around the world.

Standard Chartered Bank reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article