Did not replace parts removed from car

Brought my car in for service and asked them to also check my driver window since it would not work. They checked it and gave me a price of $435.00. I said not to fix it at this time. When I picked up the car, they never put the door panel back correctly, also left wiring exposed on the floor and did not put backsplash for handle back. I took pictures of this in front of the owner and then he said come back next week and we will put it all back togeather. I did this, however they did not do a good job and they said if there is any further problems we will replace the door panel. Well I did go back since I can no longer open the door without pulling the panel further away from door frame. The owner is now trying to tell me that they can no longer get parts for my car model. He refused to look at the car and repair the damage they did. Please let me know what steps I can take to have them fix their sloppy work.

Quit being a pansy!

ID
#182045 Review #182045 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Athens, Georgia

About

Summary

Stananco company is in business since 1985 year. There are two major practice areas that a company deals with. The first one is called power equipment sales and services. This means that people can buy special lawn equipment and part for it with the purposes of keeping a garden in order. The second company’s function is closely related with Automotive Service Center. In this center vehicle owners can change, install or repair tires, batteries, brakes and get a qualified diagnostic service. The central office is based in Jackson, GA. Additionally, from time to time Stananco company upgrades the information about specials and beneficial offers for clients, so visit this web portal and find something for yourself.

Stananco reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article