Cashier On June 12, 2018 (Evening)

I was in this *** store last night. After putting my usual case of beer on the counter, this *** cashier was on his phone saying "you wanna suck this *** tonight baby?" He knew i was standing there and still comtinurd to talk in this manor while ringing me up. I told him i was offended by it and he said"then go slmewhere else". So i left my beer on the counter and took my money with me. Im not gonna waste my time reporting him because it does no good this day in age. But Staffords will never ever get another dime from me!
ID
Spencer, Indiana
Service
Staffords Package Liquor Cashier
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Dennis Needs Fired!

Update by user Jul 05, 2018

July 05, 2018. This matter still not resilved!

Dennis still works there and still rude and hateful.

His fat wide still sits in her car in parking lot and stirs trouble! Me and my family is done with this sh$thole!

Update by user Jun 13, 2018

June 12, 2018. My husband talked to adam (store owner).

Adam is not going to do anything in this matter. In fact hes afraid to lose this dennis giy because he wont be able to find someone to replace him.

Pothetic! YOU HAVE LOST OUR BUSINESS PERMANENTLY!

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2018
On May 27, 2018, my husband and I went into Staffords Liquor in Spencer, IN. We've been going here for over 12 years, and never had an issue. The staff is usually nice and friendly. However, as we pulled into the parking lot, a woman came flying in driving a small white station wagon. She didn't like where we parked so she shook her head and flipped us off. We went into the store, got what we needed, and put it in the counter. The man working, Dennis, was angry and said, "you wanna *** tell me why you called my wife a *** Me and my husband were lost at this point. My husband said "I didn't call her anything. She flipped me off". Dennis then became even more angry. My husband asked 4 times if he would ring us up, but instead, Dennis kept cussing him and saying he'd "beat his *** Finally my husband said, "will you ring me up or should I take my money elsewhere?". Dennis said, "take your money elsewhere and don't come back, and don't say a *** word on the way out". Me and my husband left and was bailing my eyes out. This man litterally scared the *** out of me. On May 29, 2018, my husband talked to a manager of the store named Adam. Adam acted like it would be resolved and that the owner would be calling us so that Dennis could be repremanded. This is June 04, 2018 and we've not heard from anyone else regarding this. We cannot go in the store anymore because we don't want another confrontation. When we drive by (small town), Dennis is outside smoking and flips us off and yells things at us. I'll never, ever spend another dime in Staffords. By the way everybody, Walmart is cheaper anyway! WAY TO GO STAFFORDS! SMFH.

I dont like him either. Hes an idiot and treats people like *** Hes a real twurp!

Yeah that dudes a cheep! None of any of my family members go in that store since he was hired.

View more comments (1)
ID
Spencer, Indiana
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article