SLAMMED by St Louis Pro Turf

WARNING!!! AFTER READING THIS REVIEW, IF YOU STILL CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET!! I used St. Louis Pro Turf in 2010 and then in 2011 they just started spraying applications and left me a bill. I called and cancelled the service right away when I learned of this. Now in 2015 I have received a collection letter when I have not received anything from them in all this time stating that I have to pay a $94 balance. I called the collection company but of course they were no help. Then I called and spoke with Lisa at the office and she said all I can do is contact the collection company and then attempted to question my INTEGRITY. I asked to speak with a manager and she said there is none there. It's 2:30 in the afternoon on a Monday and no manager on duty? I tried to tell her that her company is the DISHONEST one for SLAMMING me but she said I'm the one who doesn't pay my bills. Bottom line, if you want BAD SERVICE and FUTURE CREDIT ISSUES and the OPPORTUNITY TO BE CALLED NAMES, this is a great company for you to work with. I know there are people out there all the time that don't pay their bills but this is most definitely not the case here. I'm sure I will end up paying this $94.18 bill but I will also make sure this experience is posted to warn others not to make this mistake.
ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want this balance to be absolved.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article