General Experience

John Manno takes care of Business honestly and fairly. He follows the rule to the edge to the "TEE". He does NOT play games or let others get by on him. Most people play games or go behind your back, he does NOT! For his agents he is always there for them. So many like to be critical.

User's recommendation: Use Summit Realty.

He is SHYSTER

Springfield, Missouri

DO NOT RENT FROM THEM, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

These people are very rude and unprofessional. I answered the phone with much respect after working an overnight shift and because i swallowed and didn't answer his question fast enough he became VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL and told me that did not help me because i asked him was he angry. The way he spoke to me was very unprofessional and i could care less about renting ANYTHING from that type of ignorance that suppose to be in the line of communicating with people!

Yes very rude and unprofessional

Poor customer service

Ohn Manno - SRG Texas, SRG California, SRG Washington, SRG Florida, Summit Realty John Manno continues to Not Pay commissions and takes the money himself. We have nearly 15 victims of John not paying

Here is what our counsel has learned about John Manno after he did not pay $89,000 Commission . He said my paperwork wasn't turned in properly. . This character is a master of Corporate veiling and his mentor is RJmintz.com asset protection. He has multiple bank accounts, 20 or 30 LLC's, corporations, Family Trusts. Each one of the LLC's is a manager of one LLC or many LLC's in various states. He has multiple judgement against him in California (Orange county), Washington and Florida. You can public records request in every state he practices real estate and get a copy of the judgements if you have the county. He has another judgement in Florida in October 2017 . Consequently, when you hire your attorney to get a judgement against him, get in line. There are several now against him. He doesn't care how many he has . John Manno owns nothing in his name and continues to not pay his brokers for some lame excuse. As others have mentioned on the Ripoff Report a complaint to dept of real estate or other authority is useless. With a public records request you can get multiple complaints from department of licensing, which we have multiple in possession. However you can tell department of licencing that he has fraud judgements and they will want to see them . Upon managing broker renewal of their licence he is asked if there have been judgements on the online renewal application. Oddly, John has never checked that box. At minimum it is likely you could get his license removed from every state he practices real estate. Additionally, his brother Tim has been part of a ponzi scheme. https://www.justice.gov/archive/tax/usaopress/2005/txdv05011.html Tim works with John and I wonder where the hundreds of thousands of dollars John has not paid his brokers have gone. Follow the money trail. What real estate do they own in an LLC . Surely they have paid a public utility bill when it was vacant? Public record. We are in the process of gathering signed letters 10 to 15 victims of this man. He can't hide behind his LLC's forever but it needs to come from the FBI. Contact the attorney . Collectively, we can work together and Justice will prevail. We are collecting all legal Judgements against any of his companies . We need your help to get this man out of Real Estate
ID
Pros
  • Evil
Cons
  • Evil
Stolen Commission
Full refund

John Manno and SRG Realtor

Update by user Oct 31, 2017

Regarding Tim Manno and his Ponzi scheme. May John manno be next. https://www.justice.gov/archive/tax/usaopress/2005/txdv05011.html

Update by user Oct 31, 2017

To get a class act suit against John Manno, contact me through Pissed consumer or rgambinore@***.com

Original review posted by user Oct 31, 2017
The only way you will get paid from John Manno is to get FBI to take the case and investigate John and Tim manno for stealing commissions from his employees and burying himself in LLC's . He and Tim are guilty but they are protected from companies, and LLC, Family trusts. We need to investigate and follow the money trail of where and how they paid for their homes. The FBI is the only way , otherwise don't waste your money and better off to quit SRG and work somewhere else now. This is beyond a ponzi sceme this is criminal activity with no penalty. Don't be a victim. Contact me if you wish through the ripoff report . We need an attorney who can take it to the FBI. This guy needs to be stopped now.
ID
Pros
  • Evil
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Didn't pay on time, so I objected and he refused to pay $30,000 commission

Don't trust this firm or John Manno. I have a lawsuit against him. He cuts off all communication. Don't use SRG or Summit Realty Groups. 3 years and still no payment. His online system is sometimes cumbersome to use and he makes edits to your posts, but once you upload something, you can't correct any titles or contents. There any many complaints about him trying to change or reject your commissions that are due. He will try and hide behind his attorney. This forces you to get an attorney to try and collect. Many agents will just forget it - so he hopes. By filing ethics complaints, all parties pass the buck and say it is an employer / employee problem.

I want to make a complaint against SRG about non payment of my commission of over $50,000. John Manno used to pick my phone up, but as soon as he received my commission check from Escrow company, he stopped answering my phone.

Then I went to his Website to check out his reviews and was shocked that he is a scam artist. Please contact me so I can too file a law suit against him.

I will appreciate if you can send me your phone number too. Thanking you, My phone number is 559-270-****

Still no commission check as well. He gets most broker at the 10,000 to 15,000 mark because he knows a law suit will take $7,000 to get a judgement against one of his many companies. Get in line there are many Judgements now

Derry, please contact me we are getting 15 broker victim Investigation suit against the manno brothers. I'll check back here later. I"m in Florida so contact here and i'll get back to u on private email

email me and we will do a class act law suit and hire an attorney that formerly worked at the Department of Justice and will take this to the FBI. John Manno is a scam artist and the FBI needs to monitor him and his brother Tim.

Ultimately, Tim is part of this company and we need to see the money trail. John manno has stolen from over 15 brokers that we have verified and he will give multiple excuses why you shouldn't be paid. We need to know what assets they have weather it be in family owned real estate, etc. Where have they paid utility bills when the tenant's moved out????

Manno's are corporate veiled with LLC's, and corporations. Even SRG CA is manganged by Pacific Baruna, llc. they have 20 or 30 LLC's and they all manage each other.

lets get him. Email me: Rick Gambino rgambinore@***.com

View more comments (3)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

John Manno

Yes, he continues to lie and cheat brokers out of their commissions . I caught three absolute lies about why he wouldn't pay my commission. Lets do a class action law suit against him and the company. please tell us your experience and we can email off line . No jury in it's right mind would lean on his side for stealing commissions even though he thinks he's covered by 6 or 7 companies with different names. Them common denominator is his name is at the top of the list. This must stop and now he's talking about growing the company into more states. I call BS on that one.

Whats' your contact info . Lets do a class action against him

@PissedConsumer1365509

How can I talk to you as well about my current experience with the same Realtor

@PissedConsumer1365509

This man has been despicable and threatened me on multiple occassions. Lied to me from day one and continues his harassment and threatening behavior. He has to be stopped

@PissedConsumer1376706

get an email that you can use specifically for this transaction .

reply to this and i'll check later or check the recent Ripoff report . Ripoff report will contact the parties who have posted after you right up your dealings with the manno brothers at SRG Realtor

@PissedConsumer1365509

Can I also receive your contact info? John Manno has become my biggest nightmare and I've filed a complaint with DRE

@PissedConsumer1376729

yes, please give me your temporary email or other contact info

@PissedConsumer1376729

Talk to me Anon

View more comments (6)
Problems with payment

Summit Realty Group, John Manno is a crook and steals your commission

I am a realtor who worked as agent for Mr. Manno, in 2015 he claimed that I did not provide adequate documentation to his office to complete the transaction. However I definitely did! In addition, legally as broker he can hold onto the commission until documentation was complete for transaction but he cannot hold onto it. That's stealing. Please do not put your license under his name or Summit Realty. He claims that you can keep 100% of your commission, but it's too good to be true. Beware, he reels you in and then makes up a reason to steal your commission. Finally, I have a civil judgment of $18k against him but I am not sure if I will every be able to collect. I have informed the Board of Real Estate but for some reason they do not seem to be investigating!

Please contact me. We need you as a witness

yes, please post here again so we can connect. There is a mass law suit wave building up so please post here again or go to the ripoff report and post there Nov 26th, 2017

@Shaelee Hti

Was the lawsuit filed? Or we are still waiting for more people to be scammed by this Scammer?