Jose D Cpl

Verified Reviewer

I’m having an issue with the password app

Its not letting me in because I was trying to go on a different website with the password but now its not letting me in and its not letting me get in there Xiv Companion Its a app and its not let me in. I was trying to go on my computer and its not letting me use a different and I really need your help.

Preferred solution: Apology

Michael W Qps
map-marker Montreal, Quebec

I paid for a subscription a week ago and i keep getting this when i try to pay AGAIN! I wake up to this. I just want to play my game. Please fix this ASAP. An error has occurred. Please confirm the status of any relevant options and then try again. For details, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. (Error code: 406) (Error code: 406)
Loss:

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Lenda Skj

Square Enix doesn't deliver on digital goods to customer and hides away in canned non acknowledgement responses.

This is regarding their horrible practices and awful incompetence in ability to deliver,considering their line of work, in treatment of dlc goods. I pre-ordered FFXV for the PS4 off Amazon. This entitled me to a code to use on a website ran by S.E. called Roadtrip FFXV. You watch kind of interactive gameplay clips and click circles and it unlocks groups of dlc items. Upon completion you click redeem and it is supposed to email you a code to use on the PSN to get the items. Trouble is they never sent it. Many thousands of people have had this issue and their response was to change your email and various things in profile. Did that, went through again,trying to redeem (wouldn't allow). All information entered was correct, spam folders checked, and what is supposed to be an automated response of a code has turned into a huge blame game. Amazon blames Sony, Sony blames S.E., S.E. ignores the issue,sends a canned response saying check spam or did you enter email correctly and blames me and never proceeds past that point. Well *** you very much too. Happy to preach the gospel about Square Enix. You hear digital download and that name together think incompetence and canned non-responses. Cutting out access to cut content for the customer who is owed access to it. That's low, even for slime like Square Enix, North America.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Comprehensive shittiness
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Brands Related to Square Enix

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article