Spywareremove.com A Rubbish Company

basicaly I am a data entry operator and I do work as a freelancer at home. I came through a site that spywareremove has number of data entry jobs. So I applied for a job and hired. They send me the form links and the data regarding adwares and spywares etc to submit into forms. I started my work and continoue to submit data into thier site. sometimes they send me some data which did'nt look like a adware or spyware (I search them on Google but I could'nt find them). anyhow after a month when the payment was due on spywareremove.com , I asked them for my money but thiers no any response from spywareremove. I was surpirse what is that?? the password and the links of form where I was submitting the data were changed. Now people who are working with spywareremove they should check background of spywareremove.com Rogger New York, New York U.S.A.
ID
#120862 Review #120862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Rawalpindi, Punjab Province

In my computer illegally

I don't know how it got in my computer, but it did and I can't get it out. It pops up as soon as I turn my computer on and not matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. Louse product, irritating and a down right nuisance. Please, get it out of my computer!!! I don't really know what else to say, except that this program is an absolute nuisance in my computer and I have pushed every button trying to get it out, but all it does is make noises at me!How can you get away with invading other peoples privacy???? please call me at 705 657 ****
Peterborough, Ontario

SPYWAREWIZARD.NET

i was foolish enough that i placed an order with this company on june 18th 2007. the order wa for one year for 39.95. i put it on my credit card. my bank jut called and ask if i authoized 59.95 this month for//? i told the bank i did not authorize it and to not pay it. Theysaid they had to pay it but that i could check with the company. I can not get thru to them via e-mail and the phone number says leave a voicemail. anybody out there had problems like this?

I am having the same exact problem excetp I can't even get on the web site any longer to find a phone number to call and complian about this matter.

About

SpywareRemove Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. By using the SpywareRemove.com website ("Site"), a website operated by Four Winds Marketing, LLC, The User of company services are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of use ("TOU"). SpywareRemove.com may update this TOU from time to time without notice to The User of Website Any new features that augment or enhance the current Site will be subject to the current TOU. If The Client do not agree with the TOU, please discontinue The Client's use of the Site. SpywareRemove.com grants The User the limited right to view the materials and the text, audio, pictures, graphics, sound clips and other works of authorship on the Site (the "Content") and download software from this Site for The Customer's personal, non-commercial use, provided that The User of Website retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original copy of the software and on any copies of the software.
To read more: http://www.spywareremove.com/terms-of-use/
SpywareRemove Privacy Policy
The Company are dedicated to establishing a trusting relationship with Company's users, based on respect for personal identity and information and by promoting the use of fair information practices. SpywareRemove want to demonstrate Company's commitment to SpywareRemove's' users' privacy and establish SpywareRemove's' users' trust in Company's ability to protect their information. SpywareRemove provide a number of products and services and to do this Website need to collect, store, use and disclose a wide range of information. The information The Company collect. How The Company use the information. The legal bases www.spywareremove.com rely on to collect this information. With whom Website share information. The choices available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information. The types of security procedures that are in place to protect information under Company's control. A user's rights, how a user can contact The Company and update or correct any inaccuracies in their information that SpywareRemove collect.
To read more: http://www.spywareremove.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

SpywareRemove is a security research center dedicated to providing clients with the latest information on spyware and other types of malware. SpwyareRemove is intended to help to identify and report spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware threats, to insure protection of computers from the viruses. SpywareRemoves database of malware programs contains an extensive list of different types of malware. For each malware program listed on the website, the company provides its threat level, along with a detailed description of its behavior, video demonstrations and screenshots of its appearance, related malware files, processes, registry entries, and methods of prevention and removal. SpywareRemove's Threat Research team actively analyzes new malware infections and updates the database regularly. SpywareRemove site is a division of Enigma Software Group USA, LLC ESG and is managed by Four Winds Marketing, LLC.

SpywareRemove reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article