Other Product Review

Trying to contact you about a product but i need a contact number for customer care
ID
Mustang, Oklahoma

Spy-Tronix with Geek Factor - can't return failed product

My husband purchased a $100. faulty phone recorder. Trying to return it, they made us jump through hoops, never sending the proper address to return it. We still have it and asked Chase Credit Card to help. They are now working on it. They sent 8 pages of rambling pages to Chase and called us "Blatent thieves" suggesting we ask for undeservered charge backs on a regular basis. They have tried to intimidate us and have slandered our character for all for $100.00. They refuse to take the product back, and said they are done with us and will not communicate further.

Wow, they just did the same to me. I purchased a spy pen and it was faulty from day one.

I gave emailed them a few times they asked many questions and send instructions twice and now they stated the week has lapsed and they are not returning my money and will not communicate. Do not buy anything from spytronix.

#919292

My name is Dan smith and they over charged my card and sent more than i ordered. When i tried to return it they would not let me how do they get away with this.

They woyld.never let me talk to a manager. Soooo unprofessional.

#919294
@PissedConsumer919292

Dan i agree with you. EVERYBODY needs to go to amazon u can get the same products for a fraction of the price.

this company is the worst. Do yourself a favor and do not buy from them.

U can get all their prouducts way cheaper from a different site. Their customer service blows just like their company

@PissedConsumer812417

All of you people making comments with no name, no real information or proof, can't even spell or use punctuation, just looking for a place to complain.

I saw one complaint on here the other day where someone was complaining about a "sticker company" because it was too hard to peel the sticker from the paper backing.

OMG - Go get a life.

I buy from Spy-Tronix at least 4 times a year and they've been good to me for over 8 years now. It's a shame that the folks at Pissed-Consumer allow people to leave spam comments for good and honest businesses.

Sound like ah,s

Not sure what you people are complaining about? It sounds like one of you lost a chargeback and even your bank sided against you.

The other lady's son committed online fraud with her credit card. - Check yourself in the mirror first.

Myself, I'm a 20+ year private investigator and I rely heavily on Spy-Tronix products! Over the years I've purchased from them more than 30 different times and I've always been pleased with their spy gear. Also, because I'm a loyal customer, I've received three free gifts from them around Christmas time during these last few years and the free products they've sent to me ranged from $80 to $150 each!

Now that's what I call service.

Sorry, but it seems like internet trolls hang out on sites like this. Think about it - the lady on this page "mad" admitted that her own son used her credit card to make a fraudulent purchase - and she's here complaining about the company instead of her kid.

Go figure - what a nut job! :upset

@PissedConsumer808293

spy on girls in the shower doesnt count.

horrible product DO NOT BUY

@PissedConsumer802228

Obvious attempt by a competitor to do damage. Pissed-Consumer should not allow these spam comments with no proof or data in them.

I used one of their voice recorders to catch my son's teachers making fun of him and nearly abusing him. He is autistic and could not defend himself.

When I played back the recordings to the school principle and threatened to go to the media with it - they fired the two teachers in question and we've never had another problem there since.

I'd say that's a priceless product and it worked as described for me.

View more comments (23)
ID
#203135 Review #203135 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Vallejo, California

About

Summary

Spy Tronics serves private and business customers in Tri-State area, providing security systems for save living and working. It sells, installs and services intercom systems that are recognized to be one of the most advanced in the international market. Besides that, Spy-Tronics offers all types of access control systems, sensitive panel-free, ip proximity card reader-controllers, network cams, family and pet cams, surveillance systems and much more. The company also works with all types of commercial audio systems.
With decades of experience in security Industry, Spy Tronics has many Government Agencies among its clients that have been assisted and supported for over 15 years.

Spy Tronics reviews and complaints

Spy Tronics is ranked 21 out of 1935 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article