Total Fakes

Do NOT do business with these people. I ordered a product online. It doesn't work right out of the box. They don't answer their phone. They don't respond to contact messages. They're a rip-off organization. Period.

User's recommendation: AVOID -- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Spy Center, Inc Miami Florida Scam

I went to the Spy Center, Inc. store located on Flagler and 78 looking for a piece of hardware and asked the sales person Riguel Dorta about one item I had researched and cost about $495.00 he basically recommended I purchase a different one for $ 998.00 so I did, he told me he had to order it because he did not have one available at the time so, I waited till next day when the supposed item was to be delivered to the store; to my surprise he couldn't get the original piece so he got one that was even better( his words), now this new item was very familiar to me, so and I asked him one more time if he was sure this is not the item had asked him about initially, and he told no so I took the item home and realized I had been lied and basically robbed $558.00. I called the store immediately and I'm told that that was the price they had for that particular item.

Next time do a bit of research lol

i started a little notebook list, i right down the company name and if the customer service is bad (personnel wise x marks the spot). I dont go back to that company.

Get your money back and file a complaint to their head quarters. Be bold when buying items and only what you need your cash is in your hands.

View more comments (1)
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article